2yr old sick beagle/shepard
I gave my dog a raw bone from the butcher. Now she is not eating and is laying around a lot and sometimes when I go to pet her she growls. She will drink a little. It's been a little over 24hrs.
Does she still have the bone, are there any large pieces missing? What type of bone was it (beef or pork)? Have you ever fed her raw meat before?
Many things could be going on, she could have an intestinal infection or stomach bug from the raw meat or she could have a large piece of the bone which is undigested causing a blockage in her system or she could have a shard  of bone which has pierced something in her digestive tract.
Are there any other symptoms such as diarrhea or vomiting? my advice honestly would be to see a vet.
Yes, I would definitely see a vet. Lots of things could be going on. Where is the bone? Did she eat it all? Did she hide it and if so go find her hiding places  get it and take it away. Good luck!