A large lump besides my dogs penis.
A couple of weeks ago i found a lump beside my male staffordshire bull terriers penis. It is rather large, and very soft. From the behind, it is on the right side. I am wanting information on what this could be, since im a little worried. It does not stick out much, but when he lies down, it is clearly visible.
Welcome to the forum......Any lump or bump needs to be evaluated by a Vet ASAP.......Some growths are nothing, but others are quickly dangerous....We on a forum have no way to diagnose him......Only a professional will be able to tell......

Small growths are easier to remove & less likely to spread...... By waiting, the growth has the chance of duplicating in size, (Sometimes overnight is possible)......The larger the growth, the harder to remove & more likely to spread to other areas......Please have him looked at as soon as you can......

Let us know what you find out & good luck.......Karla
My dog also has a large bump next to his penis and it is soft to touch though rather big and it feels like it is full of fluid.
any ideas? the dog finds it uncomfortable to touch and it keeps growing in size
Misfits4me gave some excellent advice above.
I second this. You should take your dog to the vet quickly and get this lump properly checked. The fact that it is growing in size means it needs attention, especially as your dog is getting some discomfort from it.