Alway's eating Kleenex!
My 2 year old Chihuahua is always, 24-7, eating tissue.  She will not stop at all and DRIVING MY WHOLE FAMILY NUTS! I always wake up in the night with her eating tissue! Usually, I put it under my pillow at night. Can someone please help us! Maybe... the picture you see is my dog Lacey Lou the tissue eater!
One of the best things that holds scent is tissue. Her reason for eating tissue might be different however, dogs will tear up things that hold their owners scent, and surround themselves with it. Tissue is a popular object for dogs to tear up, among other things like, your socks, remote controls, your trash. (yuck I know) They do this especially when your not around because it makes them feel at ease with your scent surrounding them. This is a possible reason for her eating the tissue. I hope that helps.
Is she eating used tissue?  We had that problem in the past with young dogs.  Replace your trash cans with ones that have self-closing lids and you'll end the problem.  If she's eating unused tissues, you'll just have to find a way to keep them out of reach.  Our dogs eventually outgrew the attraction by about 3 or 4 years of age.  One even took bites out of the toilet paper rolls for a while, so we had to keep the bathroom doors closed when we were gone.  LOL!
I have the same issue with my 5 month old chihuahua. He will it any paper product he can get his little teeth on, but his favorite is tissue! No matter how hard we try to keep it out of his reach he seems to find some somewhere. I even caught him sitting in one of my purses munching on a pack of tissues....
Thank you so much for the advice.  She just drives us crazy, but she's a sweetie anyway. Thanks