Anyone with suggestions?
My dog has thrown up for three days in a row now, (7 times total). He's developed small bumps all over his body and itching like crazy. Still has the same personality and still will eat, if we feed him. Last year around this time he had the same problem but no bumps and no throwing up, just itching like crazy. We took him to the vet and they said it was allergies and to give him Benadryl. It hasn't helped. Any suggestions as to what's wrong and how to help? We are probably going to take him to the vet, but the soonest we can go is Friday due to our work schedule and vet hours.
Hi there!
I agree with the vet ... it does sound like some kind of an allergy. I had a pug that used to get all the same symptoms at the same time each June. I believe she was allergic to cottonwood trees when they began 'shedding' all this stuff that would just float all over the place. It was awful for her! The only difference is, she didn't throw up. I would make the effort to get your dog to the vet a.s.a.p. I wish you all the very best! Take care ... :-)
Thank you! I ended up taking him to an emergency vet but left because of how long I was waiting. He was acting fine like nothing was wrong, so I brought him home and fixed him a little scrambled eggs to see if he can keep it down and he did. he had some drainage so I'm thinking it was making him throw up... any who, thank you for your concern. :)