Dogs Community
Ask a Veterinarian - Pet Health Chat 6/29/10 12:00-1:00 PM (EST)

This forum is for questions and support regarding your pet dogs!

Ask a Veterinarian - Pet Health Chat

Tuesday Jun 29, 2010, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST)

To register for this free, one-hour live health chat:  

http://www.medhelp.org/health_chats/register/49

Join us on Tuesday, June29th, from noon to 1pm (EDT), as veterinary experts from the Veterinary News Network initiate the first installment of “Pet Health Chat”. Veterinarians will be online to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date pet health information. Topics might range from vaccine protocols to heartworm prevention and flea control or guests are welcome to ask specific questions about their pet’s medical conditions.

Regards,

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
I'd just like to take the opportunity of thanking Dr Arnold Goldman for answering all our questions today. It was a very interesting chat.
I had an appointment today about Mom's estate and couldn't make the chat.  Do you know if there's any way we can post a transcript here?  If not, how about a quick recap?  (Like you need another assignment, right?!)
Well I can get to it ok, and you might be able to as well. On "My Shortcuts" if you 'hover' it shows up at the bottom of all the forums you've joined.
But as I'm not sure if everyone has got this I just asked about it. I'm pretty sure those who posted questions and registered for it will have it on their shortcuts too, but it would be great if everyone could read it (?)