Blister or cyst on dog's pad

My dog, a beagle, has developed either a blister or a cyst on the bottom of her front foot's pad. She has a cyst on the top of her head, which my vet assured me was just cosmetic, and this looks similar, but it could also be a blister.

She's limping a lot and she's constantly licking at it which I know is normal. To make matters a little worse, we're in the Northeast, so she has to walk on snow/ice to go outside.

I'm going to bring her to the vet, but my vet isn't open until Tuesday. Is there anything I can do in the meantime to help relieve the pain and prevent it from getting worse?

Any help would be great. Thanks.

poe
There are little dog booties that you can buy at the pet store.  I'd recommend them or bandage her foot so she won't lick it.  There are also pain reliever sprays but make sure you bandage it right after spraying so she doesn't lick it.

Thanks. I'll grab one in the morning. Hopefully it's just a blister and not one of the cysts. If it is, might need to be removed with surgery.

poe
Hi, My dog just got the same thing on his foot. We brought him to the vet and he has drops 2 times a day but it seems worse. It is on his pad, but kinda between his toe. He was outside playing a bit and his nail next to it cut it opened and it was bleeding. We put a bandaid on it and hope it starts to heal. We also have a lot of snow and it bothers him when it gets cold. What did your vet say? I think we are going to end up back at the vet. He also has a lump on his head for awhile now and they said it is a wart and that it bothers me more then him. This is more of a round blister. Thanks, Nashsmom