Bowel movements
My dog had surgery on her jaw and has her front left leg bound up.  She is doing well and eats fairly good.  However, she has not had a bowel movement in 9 days.  Any suggestions on what to give her.  Thanks
Call your Vet!
Yes get some advice from the vet who treated her. That would be a good idea. Not to have a bowel movement in 9 days is a serious problem. If she is eating, she needs to go. I think it is probably better to get professional guidance on this rather than to try and treat her yourself with laxatives. Just to be on the safe side.
You  didn't say what was the reason for her surgery? Was it an accident?

It is most definitely not normal for your dog to go nine days without a bowel movement.  If she had a general anesthesia when she had her surgery, constipation sometimes occurs afterward as a result of the gut motility not returning to normal immediately after the anesthesia, but nine days is a long time and I would be worried that she is impacted or something after all this time without a bowel movement.

Call your vet first thing in the morning and tell him everything she has been eating or not eating, doing or not doing, etc.  He may have to give her something to stimulate a bowel movement.

Ghilly