Bumps under staffordshires skin
My 1 year old Staffordshire Terrier has small to medium sized bumps that randomly appear all over dogs body. The bumps started about a month ago when he had a large dump under his eye and on his hip. I gave him benadryl and it went away in a couple days. Now they are randomly appearing on his inner thighs, legs, chest and head. They dont seem to bother him at all. The ones on his chest and stomach looks like small pimples and the skin is red around it. The ones on his inner thighs look more like a large pimple or bug bite. None of these bites have any hole in tip. The ones that appear on his head and legs are just fatty bumps under his skin. No skin loss. None of these are itchy or cause him any pain. Im not sure if this is just a common allergic reaction or if i need to bring him to the vet. i added a a pictureof his head  there is a small bump up by his left ear
What a cute dog! It might just be allergies.My dog Oscar gets bumps on the top of his head, they kind of look like zits. One day when I brought him in for vaccinations, the vet told me not to worry, its probably allergies and if it started to bother him, we would further investigate. He only gets them once in a while. Usually when he is frolicking in weeds, etc. They go away in a couple of days. I wouldn't worry unless they start to get large, ooze or hurt him. Just keep an eye on him.
Hi my staff had this and it was an allergic reaction