Chihuahua acting strange
I have a 3 year old Chihuahua and she started to act very strange today. Normally she gets very excited when we open the door and let her come inside the house, she will run around and get on the beds or bark for attention. But today we opened the door and she wouldnt even want to come in, we showed her food to see if that would get her attention and she wouldnt even move from her house. I would carry her and bring her inside the house but as soon as I put her on the bed she would jump and run back to her house, she just looks so frightened and just wants to be inside her house, not even food (ham) brings her attention which is very very weird for her. What can it be? should I take her to a vet? I am worried about her... Thanks for your help :)
Definitely take her to the vet.  It could be nothing or it could be many things...The vet will have to examine her.  Please take her asap, because if it is something wrong the sooner you get her there, the better she will be.  Please let us know how she is.
What part of the world do you live in?  I can't imagine many places that would be appropriate for a chihuahua to live outdoors much of the time.  I agree with suzi that you should have your vet take a look at her.  Obviously something is going on, and you need to rule out a physical problem before deciding it's a fright response.  Some dogs react that way when they're in pain, so don't put off the vet visit.  :-)
I live in Mexico :) very sunny and hot all year long.  Thanks a lot for your help. Yes I am very worried because yesterday we went out to another city for the whole day and when we came back at night I found her acting like that, but I decided to wait until today to see how she was reacting but she is acting the same way :( (I thought it could be she feeling sad because she stayed byherself all day long and was sad). I will take her to the vet and let you guys know what happens :) Thanks for your suggestions!! :D