Chihuahua has itchy rash underside
My Chihuahua has an itchy rash which is slightly red on the inside of his hind legs, but also seems to be itching his nose and head too, This we blelive is causing his fur to thin and bald in some spots. We feed him Science Diet which has a Corn Gluten in it, kind of wondering if this could be causing an issue. Also 2 weeks ago at a physical it was noticed that he may have a heart murmer, the doctor looked at the thinning fur on his underbelly but saw no rash and was not concerned. He also received innoculations for Lyme,Lepto-4, Rabies and DA2PP after those innoculation he was calm and moments later cried for a good 2 minutes, the doctor said it could be a mild burning after innoculation.
I also am starting to get an itchy rash on the inside of my arm where I sometimes put my arm on him. Anyone have any thoughts