Cotrimoxazole
my 2 puppies were diagnosed for parvo and died in vets hand. now my little dog (japanese spitz) is sick and inactive, she doesnt want to eat any and starts vimiting. i just wanna know if i could use cotrimoxazole and b complex for my dog?
Take her to the vet, as soon as you can. It does sound like she could have contracted Parvo. If you have had pups that had it, and they have been in the same house as your Japanese Spitz, the chance is it will be Parvo. Parvo is EXTREMELY infectious. Your house will need to be cleaned from top to bottom, very thoroughly. You will need advice on how to clean, and the best thing would be to ask your vet. I can't quite remember what you need to do, but somewhere on this forum, a while back, there was a thread about that. Maybe you can find it in the archives?

But for now, just take your little dog straight to the vet. Don't try and treat her at home. And do it quickly. The sooner she gets proper treatment the greater the likelihood she will get through this OK.