Cruciate Lig Op
Hi everyone Im back and need advice badly.My wonderful old Golden Shane had to have a cruciate lig op about three months ago 'in that time he got a bad infection in that leg and the infection ate into the graft and it broke down ...last week my vet  redid the op but the infection has flared up again ...on three types of antibiotics but they are not killing the ifection.
Got a culture done yesterday to find out what type of Antibi...will work although it might be hard as to find out as he is already on the medication.
There is non stop dripping of clear blood coloured liquid in desperation I have resorted to A poultice called animal lintex  as it worked wonders on our Racehorses a lifetime ago and can be used for dogs.
At least Shane is sleeping now,its 2.10 am I cant lose this incredible boy' he is being so stoic I cannot let him down................... I cannot lose him got to get on top of this rotten infection somehow.
Dont know what the next thing my vet will try' I just cant lose him ...not yet.