Cysts or "growths"
I have a full blooded Yorkie, 5 years old. 11 lbs.  The typical Yorkie stuff..i.e.  Allergies, trick knee, etc.  Besides that he's been very healthy and goes to the vet regulary and also for pedicures.  the other day we noticed a sore in his right ear. Off to the vet.  He had scratched it with his paw. That night we found a "growth" above his right eye. It looked like a scab / cyst.  Straight back to the vet and he put him on Simplcef.  He now has a growth of the same type on his nose, and 2 on his left cheek.  These have all come up in one week!!  He doesn't seem to be in pain or even scratch them.  He will go to the vet first thing tomorrow ( Monday) but any information would be greatly appreciated.  This dog is my life!
My dog has what looks like a cyst. Sometimes it bleeds but is very large
Ask the vet to do a scraping to find out if it is fungal (like ringworm) or viral (like warts).  With as many as you say have appeared so quickly I'd think they are something that is spreading.
Our border collie has a pea-sized growth on his eyelid, it seems hard when you touch it but we can touch it and it doesn't seem to hurt him. It showed up two weeks ago but it seems to have grown quite quickly. It seems to be fluid filled. Any idea what it might be?