Dachshund throwing up a lot tonight.
I have a 13 year old Dachshund that has thrown up 10+ times in the last hour.  Her stomach is bloated and making a sound similar to water sloshing around in a bathtub.  She keeps constantly whining and going to her water bowl to drink then throw up shortly after.  It's almost entirely water that she is throwing up the rest is mucus/foam.  She is still energetic and keeps trying to play with her toys. Anyone have any suggestions?
I'm sorry to read that your dog is not feeling well. I think you know, that she really does need to see the vet. There are many things that could be going on with her, some of which, could be a true emergency. Don't wait...please get your dog to the vet as soon as possible. Better safe than sorry.
While you are there, be sure to request that blood work be done, to assess her kidney and liver functions.
Best wishes...let us know how things go...
Connie
Sounds like you need to contact a Vet!  
Yes, This isn't enough information, But I wouldn't wait.....Dehydration alone (From all the vomiting) can be fatal!  IMO, This is an emergency....Please get her to the Emergency Clinic ASAP....Good luck and let us know......Karla
Yes, I agree something serious is going on and you need to head to the ER vet if you haven't already.  Please let us know what happens and I'm so sorry this is happening to you both.