Dog Losing Voice
My dog is losing his bark
More info please if you want advice.
He just started geting a little bit squeaky, has not been in a Kennel, his bark has become very soft, but he is still very happy and eating as he loves food. He did have his vacinations a few weeks ago which included kennel cough as he goes on holidays with us in our caravan. If you have any ideas please let me know, I have not yet taken him to the vet as he is eating etc.
It sounds like he has eaten something that could have scratched his throat.Do not give him any dry dog food make sure you you add liquid to his feed to make it as soft as possible that will give his throat a chance to heal.
If he goes off his feed at all ...get him to the vet as it could then be a throat infection and he would need a course of antibiotics to clear it up, also see if he is quieter than usual and not his normal self as that is sure sign  not all is  well.Dogs are so damn stoic sometimes bless them.
So if in doubt go to the Vet as you want to make sure he enjoys his holidays too.
let us know the outcome.
Just letting you know that his bark is almost back to normal, and he is packing his little bag for his next holiday adventure.
what home remifies can i use to get my dog voice back in order
I am so pleased that your little guy is better.I just wonder as well if he was wearing his bark out when you where not there.lol.