Dog Problem
My almost 2 year black lab just starting to take his water dish and spill it 3-4 times a day. He is also acting different in of playing not wanting to and going outside.  He is still eating and drinking normal but looks sad. He schedule has been changed due to our vacation and daughter away at camp. Looking to help on what would be causing this and what to do to change it
Keep an eye on him. This may be just because he has been upset because of the change of routine, and everyone coming and going....but sometimes dogs act strangely when they are not feeling so good. So watch him for any other symptoms.

You say he keeps spilling his water dish? Do you refill it, or do you think maybe he's not getting enough water because he spills it?
Do you mean he doesn't want to play? Or go outside?

I have certain tried and tested methods of figuring out whether my dog is just "in a funk" because of some slight upset, or whether she doesn't feel well....
Try something to stimulate him....either go outside and  get excited about "Squirrels" or something....or find his favourite game and try to get him interested....spend a little time seeing whether he will interact.
If so -good, he just needs some cheering up.
If not...then he could be feeling unwell, and the best and safest thing to do is to take him to the vet for a good check up.