DOGS
COMMUNITY
Dog has large white lump on penis
by bsbx, Dec 05, 2010
Hi All,
My dog the other day was groomed and came home shacking and licking himself.  I thought he may have some razor burn that was bothering him but this morning I noticed a white lump on his penis.  I think it might be an infection from a cut but when I took him back to petco they didn't know what it was.  They said to put some first aid cream and hydrogen peroxide.  This evening I looked again and the lump is bigger.  I attached a photo to see if anyone on here has any thoughts.
Member Comments (1)
by ginger899Blank, Dec 05, 2010
To be honest, I'm unsure what this is. I think the best plan by far is to make an appointment with the vet to get this checked out. Don't be worried if the vet suggests a needle-biopsy. He might. Any lump that isn't plainly this or that -ought to be needle-biopsied.(the procedure is quite quick, and doesn't need an anesthetic)