Dog hasnt eaten in 6 days
My two year old mini aussie hasnt eaten in 6 days and is very lethargic. I went to the vet on day 4 of not eating. He gave her a shot of nausea and antibiotics. He told me she would eat in the morning the next day. She didnt, ive tried boiled chicken and ice and blended it up and ive tried just about everything else. She is drinking and the vet said she is not backed up. I force the antibiotics down her throat cus she just spits it up if its in peanut butter or plain. I have no idea what to do. Dont want to go back to the vet if its just a bug she has to work through herself, but dont want her to die either. I have tried forcing the blended rice and chicken, and ive been rubbing honey on her gums to get her some sugar.
I would go back to the vet. Is she drinking?  If not, she may be seriously dehydrated and need fluids given to her. 6 days is a long time!
She is drinking thats one good sign. Yeah and i will try and get her in tomorrow.
Very good to hear that she's drinking!  If the vet visit doesn't resolve anything I would definitely consider going elsewhere for another opinion.  Good luck and please keep us updated.
Did the vet take blood to check for kidney problems?
No blood was taken, what would cause a kidney problem. I have looked at her pee and there was no blood in the pee.
What breed and age is the dog?

Are you sure the dog doesn't have access to food somewhere?
Although unusual in a dog so young, kidney problems can occur and would certainly cause a dog to stop eating (due to the associated nausea from the toxins). The only way to discount a kidney problem is to have blood taken and have it analyzed (most vets nowadays have in-house equipment for this).

There are of course many other reasons for a dog to refuse to eat and these are far too many to list here, but some are very serious and a proper diagnosis is needed, particularly after such a long time of not eating. Your dog's health will be seriously undermined without adequate nourishment and I would suggest after 6 days it's time to consider IV intake while the diagnosis is undertaken. Tony
I agree with the others, it does sound like it may be kidney problems, though like tonyb said, it would be unusual in such a young dog. Does she have black, tarry stool? Is she losing weight? Both of these things would be a cause for concern. If she is still not eating today, I would take her back to the vet. Hope she gets well soon.