Dog puking
My dog about 2 to 3 times a month will wake me up between 430 and 6 in the morning puking, nothing more than water or a little bit foam comes up. He eats, drinks, and poos normally. I usually make him some chicken and rice and he's fine for the day. He eats a great kibble and is supplemented with a raw food for extra moisture, fresh water is always available.
Not all that unusual. What food are you feeding and how often and at what times? His may just be due to an empty stomach.  Try splitting the evening meal in half and give one closer to bed time.
You can try getting a small bag of Pro Plan Salmon for sensitive stomachs and transition over to that over a few days, mixing half and half at first.
He eats Origen adult and primal rabbit, he gets the primal thawed out in the morning and has all day access to his kibble, he likes to graze and won't eat at scheduled times. I'll try splitting up his raw food into morning and night feedings and see if thet helps. Thank you for your help