Dog recovery after surgery
Darby, my 10-1/2 year old Beagle, had surgery last Thursday (6/20).  She had a lipoma removed from her side, a small growth removed from her eyelid, a teeth cleaning and a tooth extracted.  I was out of town at the time and she spent the first three days after surgery in the vet's hospital.  I picked her up Monday (6/24) and she was excited to be home.  She's always been pretty active and seemed to be her normal self.  But yesterday and today she is very lethargic and I'm wondering if this is normal.  She trembles and pants a lot which is unusual for her.  She seems to be eating normal amounts of food if I bring the food to her and also drinks water when brought to her.  She is on 25mg Rymadil 2X per day.  She gets up to go out to pee like normal.  Her gums are nice and pink.  Her nose is cool and wet and she is not especially warm to the touch.

The lethargy has me concerned but it may be normal.  Can anyone give me some insight, please?  Thank you!
Hi Kirk.  I used to work for a vet.  Lethargy without apparent cause is never normal.  Your gut is right on this.  Please take Darby back to see the vet.  Blessings to you both - Blu
Trembling and panting is a sign of pain. I agree with blu -she needs to go back to be seen by the vet
Dies not sound normal to be either and should be seen by your Vet.
Good luck
Thanks to all of you.  You were all correct.  We went back to the vet yesterday evening.  Turns out she had (well, still has) a "hot spot" from the e-collar she wore after surgery.   The skin on the front of her neck had worn raw and had a Staph infection.  They shaved that spot and treated it and sent me home with antibiotics and Benedryl for the itching.  This morning, the old girl is already acting more like herself.  Thanks again for your comments.
Great news.......Karla
So glad you were on top of that and went back to the Vet and found the cause and got prompt treatment!  Hope all is on the mend now.