Dog with pimple like bumps.
My dog is just a little puppy. She's not even 6 months old yet and she's a staffordshire bull terrier mix. She has one small and one medium-large pimple-ish bump on her vulva. They are new as of the last few days. Does anyone know what this could possibly be? She's my BABY! ANY answers at all would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!
Sounds like it could be the beginning of a bacterial infection or yeast. Have your vet do a scrape and cytology under the microscope to identify which it is. You can treat either with oral antibiotics or antifungals. Walmart has $4 generic prescriptions of either cephalexin or fluconazole depending on which is needed (if any). If needed ask your vet to call in the script for you or write you one so you can save some money. I would recommend washing the area in a good shampoo like malaseb, ketochlor etc. You should be able to find them online cheaper than at the vet. Good luck!
They could be small, harmless tumors (I know that word is scary).  These are usually found in older dogs.  They could also be warts or pimples.  Is she eating, drinking and behaving like usual?  Does she scratch or lick the area?

If she was my dog, I'd take her to the vet.

lonewolf