Dogs eyes rolling in the back of head
Tonight my dog started to huff behind me, I got up to move her to the tile and noticed that her eyes were rolled back in her head she was slightly moving her head around like she was attempting to open her eyes. I sat beside her and tried to comfort her and kept telling her to wake up. Then i had her lay down and was rubbing her belly. She was upside down with her head in my lap when her eyes finally went back to normal. Her heart rate didnt feel fast when i held my hand on her chest and her breathing seemed normal as well. A little while maybe 20 min later she threw up.

Whats going on? shes never done this before...
You need to get your dog to her Vet ASAP...Tell them what you have stated here.....Good luck, Let us know what the Vet thinks.....Karla
the vet said it was either her not feeling well or that she had a very minor seizure. we wont know if its a tumor unless the seizures get worse. he said that there is no way to test if it was actually a seizure so she just has to be watched.