Dog's skin is turning black
I have a two year old golden retreiver/yellow lab mix. We got her fixed exactly 3 months ago and started her a heart worm medication at that time. We got her hair cut about 2 and 1/2 months ago and its not and it still hasn't grown back. The place where the vets shaved to spay her hardly grew any hair back at all. I thought she was just dirty so I bathed her today and most of her skin has turned black. Her stomach, chest, rear could this be?, and back were the most visible. She isn't acting any different so what
It's possible that it's simply her natural pigmentation beginning to show up.  Kind of like the way that dalmations' spots don't begin to show up for a couple of weeks.  Since she appears to be fine otherwise, it's likely nothing to worry about.

For a professional veterinarian's opinion, you can post your question here at Med Help to Dr. Cheng on the "Ask a Vet" forum.  
My Pom has a skin problem he chew's his back end near his tail his skin is very dry and scally and had a foul smell and turning black i started to put some bagbom on him and it did wonders cleared it up so when ever he get's this i put it on him and great stuff i swear by it...... Bagbom it's for cow's teet's and other use you can now find it in some pet store's