Eating problem
My yorkshire terrior isnt eating or drinking water and is not using the bathroom for 2 days!
hi looks like your yorkie wants checking out 2 days without food and drink not right something  going on doesent mean your yorkie is serious ill iv had yorkshire terrier for 17 yrs  you dident say how old is your dog,anyway hope everything gets sorted out with your dog ..good luck let us know how     yorkie is doing.
Yes I agree. Two days without food is OK, bt 2 days without water -is not. She could get dehydrated, and that can lead to all sorts of complications.
Best get her checked out I think.
There could be all sorts of reasons why she feels like this, from a simple tummy upset to something more important. The vet will probably give her IV fluids, while they find out what might be goin on.
There have been cases where just administration of fluids alone can bring a dog right back to itself again, and nothing else is wrong.
So take her to see the vet.
It sounds like your Yorkie may have a blockage. Get it to a vet ASAP. If it ate something it shouldn't have, it could have wrapped around the intestines, which could kill the intestines and that leads to more problems than you need. I'm not a vet, but I've seen it enough times to know the warning signs.
Good luck and I hope all comes out well.
This dog needs to be at the vet's NOW.   Yorkies are very small dogs, and to go two days without food or water can make for a very dangerous situation for them.  They can become hypoglycemic very quickly if they don't eat for more than a few hours at a time and they can dehydrate very quickly without water, especially after two days.  Hypoglycemia can lead to seizures and other serious health issues.  Please get her to an emergency vet tonight if she has still not eaten or taken in water, do not wait until tomorrow.

Ghilly