Eggs whats the deal
We have one relative trying to tell us to give our 5 month old puppy weebix and an egg every day for her coat and on the other had we have another relative telling us not to because eggs cause their insides to swell up and she will suffercate. Is this true? Are eggs bad for them? Thanks.
I dont think so. I have a pug, and when she was pergnat I gave her a egg every night. I also did it with my german sheperd and nothen ever happend. I had a dog trainer tell me to do that and also the vet told me. You dont really have to give it to them. I just did it while they were both pregnat and nursing there babys to to help them out a little. But dont worry about it, it wont hurt them.
I know a lot of the wet food *comes* with egg in it, and I used to give my beagle eggs a few times a week before her stomach had unrelated issues and she's totally dry food now. I can't imagine it's bad for them.

Would be an interesting question to ask the vet here though.