Elevated neutrophils realted to Gall Bladder issues in my Beagle?
I have a 7 year old Beagle who suddenly became very lethargic, started vomitting and refused all food on Christmas day.  She didn't get into anything that she wasn't supposed to.  We took her to the vet on Wednesday because I noticed some jaundice in the whites of her eyes.  The vet put her on IV fluids right away and did blood and xray.  The xray showed something wrong with her gall bladder (sludge or stone) so an ultrasound is scheduled for this afternoon, but her bloodwork came back and it indicated low thyroid (stress related?), high neutrophils, and one elevated kidney value (due to dehydration?).  The Xray also showed that her liver was rounded on the end.
Any ideas what this could be? Obviously her gall bladder needs to be removed (assuming it isn't just a little sludge) but I am more concerned about the liver.  The xray showed no masses, but I'm terrified she may have hepatitis or even worse, cancer. Thoughts?