Fatty tumors and arthritis
My 12 yr golden has had an open fatty tumor for years and vet has said keep it clean.  Now he has 3 and they were growing and more seem to be appearing but not open yet.
I went to herbalist and got external and internal herbs and vitamins and told to put him on raw organic meat diet (with one day per week of carbs only and one day of fasting).
His eyes looked better right away.  The constant itchy stopped.
But in three days he is lame.  He goes from limping to not being able to move his back legs.  And today he has not gone outside to relieve himself.

I read today that if he has hip dysplacia then protein is the worst for him.

I would rather he itch then not walk.
HELP!
I dont know about the protein bit and hip dysplacia but this really sounds strange ,,, from itching and now to lame , it really could be alot of things and tests can be done to rule these out.. firstly due to the change in diet is it possible that your dog may have bowel problems (constipation or blockage)? are you also feeding raw bones? maybe he is having a reaction to the herbs , I would take your dog to the vet asap ,,

ne55