HELP!! W/ Mr. Pee Butt Yorkie
My almost 2 yr old male Yorkie refuses to pee on the pee pads.  My other 2 Yorkies do but this little guy refuses to.  He usually pees a foot or two away from the pad and likes to lift his leg.  I'm gonna be moving into my boyfriends house and I'm terrified that he's gonna pee all over.  Is there anything I can do to possibly correct this?  He's been doing it all his life and I've tried everthing.  I'm considering crate training him but I just don't think it would be fair that it's only him going into the crate.  Thanks!
i have a female yorkie, i also work at a petstore. if he is already two and wont pee on the pads your going to have a hard time fixing that, with out the crate. the crate is not mean in ANY way. if he isnt peeing where he needs to, it needs to be corrected, and the crates are WONDERFUL! just make sure its not a place of punishment, only have him there when u arent watching him..(not home , or sleeping )