Help my 6 year old shiba inu won't eat
kobe is 6 years old. he went to the kennel over the weekend and was picked up yesterday morning. he was fine when we got home and he ate his dinner.  this morning he went outside like normal, came in and only ate 1/2 of his food. he was inside most of the day and when we got home he wouldn't eat his dinner and hasn't been drinking his water. he shakes some when he breathes and makes a funny sound when he breathes. i'm scared because we lost our big dog bear back in june and i can't lose him now!  HELP!!!
Why have you not simply taken him to the vet?  It's entirely possible your dog picked up a bug while he was boarded.  If so, he needs medical treatment.  Don't waste time trying to figure out what is wrong and what to do by yourself.  Get on the phone to your vet now!
went to the vet yesterday and he thinks it's intestinal. put him on pepto bismal and he seems fine today. supposed to call vet again today to let him know how kobe is doing.
Whew!  Good news.  Sounds like you dodged a bullet and I'm glad your pup is doing better!  :-)