I need advice on my Chiweenie
Last night my Chiweenie Scooby played alot in our back yard with our Carin Terrier Shaggy. They ran alot, jumped, wrestled...early this morning he started to cry and acted like he couldn't get up on the bed (he has never had a problem before), he is not even 2 yrs old yet, then I went to take him out this morning and his back end collapsed. He started raising his right rear leg, everytime he drops it, he collapses again, I got some food and water in him and massaged his hips. He has started walking a little better, but he seems kind of "out of it" sometimes when I call him and when he lays down, he just kind of falls over, like he is completely exhausted. Should I take him to the vet or could it just be overexertion and I should let him sleep it off?
Yes, I would take him in.  Could be a back injury iPod ACL.
Scooby......I agree w/Margot...You need to get him in to his Vet today! Hopefully, it's his leg, but it sounds an awful lot like a Herniated Disc/Disk in his back! If this is the case, he will need to be on medication & strick cage rest for 4-6 weeks or you could be looking at him being paralyzed! Unfortunately, This seems to be getting common in Chi's.

Google IVDD (Intervertabral Disk/Disc Disease) & see if you think it fits......That would be my guess.......Call your Vet......Karla

P.S. Make sure he does not move around till you see your Vet! DO NOT let him walk, run or play......Carry him out to potty & carry him back in...Put him in a crate if you have one....You cannot risk it!  Good luck and let us know what you find out......The correct medications (From your Vet) will help him, alot!
Thanks for the advice, already crated him, called the vet, can't get him in till tomorrow :(  We love our lil' scooby so much, hope this is just sore muscles. Will find out tomorrow and let yall know how it goes. Thank you