Kennel Cough
i have a king charles 4 months old  . she has a cough and some times she is chesty i brought her to the vet  and she said it might be kennel cough. she put her on calvaseptin tablets and it didnt work,then she put her on 3x pred tablets and they worked and the cough stopped. that was the 12th of novemeber,now she seems to be chesty again coughs the odd time otherwise she is ok.What do you think would be wrong with her?

l
My dog had kennel cough when she was a pup and I remember her having to be on antibiotics 3 times before it fully went away. Your dog might just need another dose of antibiotics.
Kennel Cough is very hard to get rid of. It's like the flu, there are many, many strands. Do you vaccinate her for Kennel Cough (Bordetella)? Do you take her to be groomed, boarded, or any doggie parks?
No i havent got her vaccinated for kennel cough, i have her 2 months and she has had  it from day 1. we brought her down to the vet and he didnt give her any more antibiotics.                                                                                         he said it takes ages to go, today she is very chesty and coughed up flem.