Kidney failure in 14 yr old mixed breed
Gypsy was diagnosed earlier this yr with kidney failure - urine not concentrating - but creatinine and BUN levels not too bad.  Been on Azodyl for at least 8 weeks and we will be checking her levels via bloodwork later this iweek.  I would like to know if supplementing with Omega 3 and B vitamins can help the situation.  She currently takes a low dosage of Omega 3 for her skin and also takes Cetyl M daily for joint issues.

Appreciate any input to help her maintain a better quality of life through this.  Thanks.
Possibly if you scroll down to Animal Health-General and click on it, you can ask a vet and he/she could give you some good answers.
Sorry to hear about your dog. I went through something similar a year ago with mine as well. I supplemented my dogs diet with a herbal product called Tripsy. It contains a powerful combination of herbal extracts proven to:

* Promote healthy kidney functioning
    * Fight kidney infections
    * Improve urinary flow
    * Reduce the pain and discomfort of kidney stones

Tripsy is high effective, yet is totally natural and 100% safe for long-term use. I bought it online at Petwellbeing.