Lethargy and lack of appetite in a dog
My wife and I are concerned about our dog.  She's a 5-year-old female lhasa apso, spayed as a puppy.  Until recently, she was a very energetic, lively, and playful dog.  But for the last 4 or 5 days, she has not been herself.  She is lethargic, sleeping a lot more than normal, not as willing to hop up next to us on the bed, and doesn't eat or drink as much as normal.  She is going to the bathroom, though not as often.

This behavior may have started Saturday night, we're not sure, but we definitely noticed it on Sunday.  We went camping that day, so we first thought it was just being tired from the drive.  But even after she had time to rest, she was still the same -- moving slowly, almost a little timidly.  The only time she showed any energy was when she interacted with some other dogs we met.

Today we saw some improvement -- I fed her some rice cooked in beef broth, and she finally ate that, the first time she;d eaten much on about a day.  I also gave her a little cooked meat (both beef and pork), and she wolfed those down and seems to be doing better, thjough she's still not herself, and she's still uninterested in eating anything but meat.  We thought maybe her batch of dog food was bad, but we bought a new brand and she is equally uninterested in it.  The other good news is she's also drinking more water, but she isn't back to normal.  

Can you help?
I personally think if its still going on, she should be seen by a vet.  Could she have ingested anything during your camping trip?  Have a tick attached that could be making her ill?

I'd err on the side of having her seen, if she's not back to normal really soon.
The behavior started before the trip, actually.  She seems to be back to her normal self.  She's still not enthusiastic about dog food (which is weird, because shee's normally not this finicky), but she's eating it, and for now we're supplementing it with  meat and veggies, and she's acting frisky and playful again.  
shes not bound up is she?
Doesn't seem to be.  She's almost completely back to her normal self now, she started improvign after I posted.  She's still a bit more finicky than normal regarding dog food, but she's eating meat like a miniature wolf, her weight's back to normal, and she's as frisky and energetic as she ever was.  We're thinking it was a bad batch of dog food.