My baby puppy had babies that passed n her nipples are hurting ?
My chihuahua that's a runt she's now a year n a couple months she just had babies two days ago n they passed alway she gave both to them when I was at work n came home to them one already dead and the other one alive but I knew something was always not right with the other one so I took it to the emergency vet n they said they have to out it down ..sigh but my question is my baby girl Bonnie she's in pain because her nipples are still full of milk n she's doesn't wanna leave her bed what do I do ? I need help and my money it so tight right now just to put the puppy down it was almost 200 n I have no money till after the weekend .. I'm freaking out n very stressed out I don't know what to do ? Help me please n thank you...  
You may have to express the milk yourself. I know this is very sad, for you and her, but she could develop mastitis, so it's wise now to look after her.
She could do with being checked by a vet but until then maybe you could help.
Wash your hands well before "milking" her.
Watch out for any redness, swelling, soreness etc of her teats, and keep a careful watch on her general health. Any refusal of food, or lethargy, or any other symptoms -she really needs to see a vet, and you must get her to one.
i meant to say -redness and soreness, or anything untoward about her teats could mean she has mastitis. This is extremely painful, and in this case she will need to be seen by a vet. So borrow the money or sell something (your computer? ...anything you can) -but get her to a vet if this happens.
Hi nesa102,

I agree with ginger899's comments. Your baby girl Bonnie needs to be
seen by a vet , I would say, immediately. Your dog, Bonnie , is in pain
with her nipples full of milk. Most vets are very understanding and hopefully
you can work out an agreement with your vet, pay him or her in installments
is an option too. Don't wait. Your darling Bonnie needs to be seen by a
vet. Mastitis is a real danger. I would also recommend that Bonnie be spayed. It would be much better for Bonnie and especially as money is
an issue. We have an adopted cat. His vet needs tend to get expensive.
I was raised with dogs when I was growing up. Good luck, Eve :)
Agree with the others,  if she develops mastitis, that can be life threatening.  You do need to keep your hands washed as not to introduce any bacteria.  You can try applying warm compresses and try expressing the milk.  Try to squeeze gently but firmly at the base, not the nipple.  Get a white cloth or Kleenex and express some milk onto it and check the color.  It should be white or a tinge yellow if she is discharging colostrum.  If it looks farmer yellow, greenish or some red ( which may be blood) that is not good and she really should be seen by the Vet who might work with you on the expense issue.
She really should be spay.  She is much too young to have been bred and small dogs like this can have many problems having puppies.