Dogs Community
My beautiful Lennox 7yr old Rottweiler passed away suddenly

This forum is for questions and support regarding your pet dogs!

My dog Lennox died suddenly today I'm heart broken he was a 7 year old Rottweiler I came downstairs to find one of the dogs had poo in the kitchen so thought I'd best let them out as I have a staffy who is a year old and forever messing in the kitchen well I thought it wa him again he was hiding under Lennox so I opened the back door and let them both out I didn't notice anything wrong with my nearly 8year old rottweiler till Tyson my staffy kept coming to the window and pining so I decided to shout Lennox and he never came so I went outside to find him laid out near the fence I noticed he was frothing at his mouth so run in to get him some water he was panting so I said to him what's up boy he got up but his head was tilted to the side and he was walking unsteady on his feet and came up to me laid out on floor beside me his eyes looked glazed over and he looked sad he started panting then rolled onto his side and swung his head up in the air I laid with him stroking him and kissing him told him to let go and he did thing is he was fit and healthy yesterday running around playing with his football just why has he gone I miss him so much I've had him since he was a baby and feel like I've lost my best mate he went through thick and thin with me could someone please try explain why he went so sudden all of a sudden the vets were very unhelpful they wouldn't come to see him to put him out of his misery... He held onto me till I came to him for me to say let go I'm absolutely heart broken and my staffy is also sad and whining for him
He also had his head tilted to the side aswell and his eyes looked glazed