Dogs Community
My dog has a softball sized lump on his side near is penis

This forum is for questions and support regarding your pet dogs!

My dog has had this lump of a year it ended out being very small and squishy and stayed that way till 3 months ago is tripled in side and I just felt it today may 23, 2012 and it was hard as a rock could this mean tumor or cancer or cyst or what could his mean I can't loose him he's my bestfriend
Welcome to the forum.....It could be any of those things you listed......All lumps and/or bumps should be evaluated by a Vet Immediately while they're small......They're easier to remove at this stage.....Only a Vet can tell you what it is, we on this forum cannot.......

Any sudden change in a lump is serious......Tripling in size & not checked is dangerous......I do hope you haven't waited too long........

Please, get your BEST FRIEND to his Vet TOMORROW......Make the call and don't wait any longer......It may be a matter of life or death.......Let us know what you find out & good luck.......Karla