My dog has trouble walking and falls down
My 9 year old mini-poodle has had trouble walking especially with back legs for awhile and have tried supplements. She has been on phenobarb for seizures for 6 years and potassium bormide for about two years.She has gooten worst so I took her to her vet - they did blood work to check her phenobarb and potassium bromide levels. The vet said the bromide level was high and suggested I reduce the amount of bromide. I've reduced the bromide amount for 3 days and she seems to be worst not better.(She even seems to be walking to one side at times.) I'm so worried about my"baby" - I can't help but think about a stroke or other neurological problems.
I would scroll down to Animal Health-General on the right of this page and click on it, there will be a section to Ask A Vet, maybe they can help you. Is there any improvement since you reduced the meds?