My dog is not eating and is very lazy
I just got a dog from the local pound, a cute 35 lbs dog that is very shy.  When I got her, they said she didnt eat her foodt that day.  Well this action has continued.  I have had her for a week now and she hardly eats anything.  She has gone to the bathroom several times and will eat sandwhich meat etc.... but that was after trying all kinds of dog food and treats.  She ate a few treats, but not enough.  On top of that, she has reverse sneezing, sounds like she has a cold, drools when she sleeps.  I told the vet that she doesnt eat and about the reverse sneezing.  She said not much I can do about the sneezing and to try wet food.  I did and still nothing.  She seems to be getting worst.  

Help me or tell me how I can pay for the vet.  I dont have a lot of money

thanks
If the dog has a cold or something that she caught from the pound she's not going to eat very much until she's feeling better. I wouldn't worry about it too much for now. Just make sure she's got plenty of fresh water. She will eat when she's hungry. I wouldn't give her sandwich meat, though. If you want, you can try some boiled chicken and rice if she won't eat the dog food but keep in mind, she might get picky about what she's eating and it might be hard to get her to eat dog food. Just keep trying but don't push it. She'll come around when she's feeling better.