My dog suffering from Join Pain and can't poop
Hey there read this blog... I have smth similar i m very worried. My dog bambi is a Maltese breed she is 8yrs old tis year. She lately have been limping at the back of her legs and she suddenly shivers and streches her leg like as if she is gonna get stroke or smth all i could do is hug her try to calm her down. she have been sleeping most of the time as she can't walk or play...She is given anti-flam everyday after meal and she is give painkillers once a week. is there any remedies to this. she gets very grumpy very quick and screams in pain out sudden and if you touch her she screams louder. My dad is planning to see her condition for 2 days if it gets worst my dad wanna put her to sleep....I dont wan that to happen i m doing all i can to stop this and make her feel better is there any suggestions plsss...HELP i gottwo days
I am so sorry to read this about your little dog. It does sound like she is in pain and you aren't even sure of the cause.  She definitely needs a Vet exam and care.  Perhaps you can talk your Dad into taking her to the Vet to see if the Vet can give you a definite diagnosis and if it would be best to let her go or if there are treatments available before the decision is made to let her go.
I am so sorry but there isn't much I could suggest to do.  Who gave you the medications she is given now and why?