Dogs Community
My pug not eating & throwing up water

This forum is for questions and support regarding your pet dogs!

My pug not eating & throwing up water

My pug for the last 2 1/2 days has had no appetite, I noticed today she was throwing up water also. She's just laying around, has no energy! She is usually very active! She's almost 3 and still acts like a puppy! I really don't have the money to take her to the vet now. Could some one PLEASE HELP me!!!!!!
Oh I am sorry your question got missed before!
Listen, there really IS no option, when your dog is so sick that she cannot even keep water down -but take her to the vet. I know how hard it is to manage nowadays, but tey need our help, support and care, and moreso when they are sick.

Your little dog could be in extreme danger if she can't hold down water. She will dehydrate fast! The vet will give her IV fluids, and that will save her life! -while they find out what's going on with her.
This may just be a simple tummy upset, that has just got out of hand.
Let's hope so, and hope she is well again soon.

But don't delay....find a way to take her for the medical care she needs.
plz if you dont have the money to get her help when shes sick, give her to someone who does.  they cant help they get sick and if you get a fur-baby you should be able to take her to dr if she needs it. she depends on you to help keep her healthy and happy. start putting a little up for her that way next time you can take her.
My X-Vet gave my poodle meds for almost 2 years that should have only been given to her a few months. outcome was toxcisity, she almost died form long term use which in plain english, she was overdosed and she was NEAR DEATH. She was doing the same as your dog. She was put on IV at the same x-vets office for several hours, and I refused to leave her overnight to remain on the IV, and my instructions for her since I would not leave her was:..... to give her water using the medicine tube, every 20 minutes. to give her pedi-lite (for babies), using the medicine tube again. He gave me one, if you don't have one, you can pick one up from your vet's office.My dog only weighs 12 pounds and her dosage on the tube was 2_.. It sounds like some kind of poisening to me, and you never know what some of them will get in their systems...My advice is to get your dog to the vet immediately, let them do what they have to do to save her, then take her home and keep fluids in her, both water and pedi-lite. If you have any on hand, get some in her NOW, then call your vet and explain to him you do not have the money and your dog is in dire straights. If he is any kind of vet, he will tell you to bring him on in and take care of the bill later. If he doesn't, call ANOTHER one.. My poor baby has been to hell and back because of ONE BAD VET.. Most of them are very good, and only want to see your pet do well, and most of them will work with you on the money end.. This I know for sure.. But your baby needs immedient attention. Just call your vet.. My NEW vet is at the other end of the phone if ever I need him.. :).. I wish you well. hope your baby is okay!!