My puppy died
Ok, so I feel really bad.
I had taken 3 pups to the vet last saturday around 9-10am.
One of them was chuck. 4 hours after they were dewormed, he pooped twice or thrice with worms. He didnt eat but drank water until around 4pm the next day. He was starting to regain energy, play with the others.

The next day, I had to attend a party and was out from 11am and had to stay overnight and came back 1pm the next day. They didnt the morning before I left but drank, I was thinking they were ok.

Now, I came home and was looking for him, only one pup came to me, the other was laying down, and I'm thinking she's next. I looked for 20 minutes or so before I found his leg behind some plants, and when I touched him, he was stiff already. I don't know what or why it happened. I thought they were already fine and all and just regaining strength. But why did he die? He was all stretched like he had a seizure before he died. I dont know, but my mom also told me they were all at the terrace that morning, now he's gone.

Sending my condolence, there is something especially sad when the young die, it seems so unfair.  

I hope something is identified as the problem, worms are related, but I don't know if they are that deadly, and so quickly...given you did get treatment form a vet.