My puppy is very weak and limping
Two days ago my12 week old male golden retriever puppy started sleeping all day, no energy, and started crying when I touched around his face, mostly around his jaw. We took him to the vet and they did all sorts of tests, blood, xrays to see if his jaw was dislocated or broken because he was in a lot of pain, he could not even eat because it hurt him to open his mouth, but there was nothing abnormal on the xrays. The vet did not know what was wrong and sent us home with pain medication and a two antibiotics. It's been two days that he's been on that medication and he only got worse, now he can't even get up, he has no strength, he won't even get up to eat or go potty, we have to feed him in the mouth, soak his food in water so it's soft and sneak weenies in there other wise he won't eat it, and we have to pick him up and take him outside to pee and he can't even squad because other wise he'll fall. He sleeps all day and seems to have heavy breathing. I've read a few posts online of lab puppies with the same symptoms but there is no update on them as to what was wrong with them or what ended up happening. I feel helpless because the vet could not tell us what was wrong and he seems to get weaker and weaker. Today he started limping and doesn't put a lot of weight on his right front leg, and if I push it towards him he cries, although now if I touch his jaw he doesn't seem in pain anymore, like if it transferred into his little leg. Please guys I need help :(
Wow, odd symptoms. The only thing I can suggest is get the test results and X-rays from your zvet and get another opinion.  I hope someone near you is open on Saturday.
I agree I think a second opinion ASAP is what your dog needs! I don't know what to say about those symptoms either but I would find them very concerning. Please let us know how things go. Will be sending prayers your way.