My yorks tummy is tight
My doggie was just fine when I went to bed but I woke this morning and could not find her. When I found her she was in the closet just shaking. I picked her up and the she just peed down me. Her tummy is very tight and I found a pile of throw up in the room. She did eat befor bed last night and seemed just fine. I have no money to take her to the vet. So I really need to know something I could get her or something that I could give at home????
Hiding in the closet & shaking is a sign of extreme pain......
You need to call your Vet and see if he/she does a payment plan...If not, call around and find one that does!

The swollen stomach w/ vomit could be an obstruction....Do you see anything like a toy, bone, chew, sock, etc., that is half eaten, in the house? A blockage left untreated will cause death shortly.....

The tight stomach can also be a indicator of a back injury....Is she a jumper off of furniture? A back injury is common in tiny dogs.....Pain medication from your Vet & crate rest is a must for a back problem....

Either way, you have to find a way to get the money to get her to a doctor....She is suffering and does not know why...This is your responsibility as a pet owner....

Do you have anything, like your computer, that you could go pawn to get money to help her? Do you have anyone that can loan you some money & you pay them back?

There is nothing you can do for her at home......She needs help!

You might try calling your local Humane Society and turn her over to them....They will provide the treatment she needs and then put her up for adoption to someone that can afford her medical needs!....Although this sounds harsh, it would be in her best interest.....

Either way, she needs a doctor and to do nothing is considered neglect......I hope you find a way to help her.......Karla

Everything Karla said, and one other thing - a tight bloated tummy can be a sign of stomach torsion which can kill very quickly.  PLEASE get your dog to a vet ASAP!