New "Pet Grief Support - "In Memory of Our Pet" group!

I would like to extend a personal invitation to a new group (forum) called "Pet Grief Support - "In Memory of Our Pet", which I felt was necessary for people who have experienced the loss of a beloved pet.

On February 01, 2001, my life was suddenly and unexpectedly changed forever when I loss my most beloved 10 yr. old furbaby rottweiler Toby to a sudden heart attack. I had Toby since he was only six weeks old and he was more than just a dog, he was my special boy and a hugh part of my family.

When he died, a part of me died with him and the pain, grief and sorrow that I experienced was life changing, so I have just created a very special forum (group) for people who have loved and loss a beloved pet and are in need of support and to share their story with others who have loved and loss a beloved pet.

Only someone who has loved and loss a furbaby can understand the pain, grief and  sorrow that is experienced, so I dedicated this very special group to all our beloved furbaby  (cat, dogs, birds, horses, all beloved creatures) that taught us what true unconditional love is and have crossed over to the otherside called Rainbow Bridge.  All are invited if only to give support to someone who has loved and loss a beloved pet. Thank you!
What a wonderful idea, Judy, thank you so much for thinking of this. My Willow died almost one year ago next week. It was the night before my birthday that I lost him. I know I will be thinking of him next week. I can't believe it's been a year already.
This was perfect timing for me, Judy. Thank you again. I would be honored to join your group.
Hi April, you are welcome and it's good to see you on this forum also. We needed a group especially for people who have loved and loss their beloved pets to simply talk, share their story, grieve and pay tribute there beloved pet. Our pets are members of our family and losing a pet is a devistating experience and it stays with you for quite sometime and I'm so very sorry to hear that you also loss your furbaby Willow. I just created the group last night and I already have 4 members!  To join, go all to "Popular Group" on the bottom right side and give some advice and share your story with someone who has just lost a beloved pet. Hugs...Judy
This group is a wonderful idea. It's a pity there wasn't something like this set up before.
I used to have a dog called Toby. He died 11 years ago. I don't grieve for him any more, but that's probably because I have my Misty now. But I'll never forget him. He was a good dog.
Thanks for putting this together Judy.  I was looking into this well over a year ago, but had one life disaster after another pile up so had to disappear for a while.  Great job!
Your all quite welcome and our beloved furbabies deserved to be acknowledged and mourn. Jaybay, your right, creating a sucessful forum is time consuming and continuous effort to make people aware that it is now available. Thank you all.