Paris
my dog is eating healthy and drinking water as usual. She also has energy. However, she has been vomiting and has had diarrhea for 4 days. Could she possibly have a temporary flu virus that will go away?  
Vomiting and diarrhea for 4 days is dangerous because of dehydration....I personally don't think that dogs get the actual flu....The new flu shot that the medical community has derived is a joke & another way to get your money, IMO!

You don't state the age of this dog or if it has ever had any vaccinations to prevent some puppy disease, so we have no way of knowing how to respond...

The fact that she is eating and drinking is a good sign!
Maybe something she's eating is causing the problem.....Have you tried a bland diet such as cooked chicken & rice or chicken & sweet potato to see if it will calm her digestive tract down? Have you had a fecal sample checked (At your vets office ) to check for parasites such as worms? These would be the first 2 things to try!  

There are a number of things that can cause what your describing, but would be impossible for us to guess without more information.......

Good luck, Karla