Possible dislocated shoulder in Husky puppy
I believe my husky pup has dislocated his front right leg at the shoulder. He is trying not to put weight on it and the shoulder looks out of place especially compared to the other side. Also he does not act like he is in pain when i touch it or try to  What is the next course of action? He has a vet appointment in a week does he need to go asap? What can i do for the dog immediately?
Also how can I tell if it is really dislocated?
You will have to take your dog to the vet.  
If he's not putting much weight on it, its either because he can't, or he is in pain and won't.  Dogs sometimes don't show a lot of pain.

Lets put it another way; if you thought you had a dislocated shoulder and couldn't use your arm very well, would you go to a doctor now, or wait a week?
Do not wait.  If it truly is dislocated, the faster it is reduced, the easier and less traumatic it will be to the soft tissue.  The longer you wait, the more likely he'll need surgery to reset it properly because the tissue swells so much over time making it impossible to reduce manually.