Potassium levels
What are the symptoms of high potassium levels and low potassium levels? My dog is having kidney problems.
Vomiting constipation lethergy.But that could be caused by many other problems get a blood test as that is the only way to tell.
My dog has been chronic kidney failure. His legs are weak. I read online that it might be low potassium. In his most recent test Saturday. Dr. called results in telling me his BUN, creatine, were high, calcium elevated and were high but not as anemic as before. He's going down the stairs OK, but not up.
Thanks for replying.How old is your dog? if old prepare yourself! if young he has a good chance .He is very weak! if he is not too big don't let him go up and down the stairs by himself carry him and make sure he gets as much rest as possible .
the blood results show he is slowly improving and your Vet seems right on the ball .What is his prognosis for your dog????

Don'T worry about what they say online ,,,,,your Vet would have mentioned that if he thought it was relevant and he is the one who knows what is going on. If any questions ask him.
Let us know how it goes.