Puppy Potty training
I have a 6 month old toy poodle and a 6 yr old terripoo. My older dog is litter trained and was quite easy for her to train she will also go outside but in bad weather will use her litter box. I thought I could do this with the new pup however having problems getting him off the paper training I did not get him until he was 4 months old. If I persue the litter box training he will start going in different areas of the home will go outside however I have to carry him down my deck stairs as he is not able to do it himself and its off and on due to the weather. I need to train him for the litter box any help would be great he is a very intelligent puppy easy to train in other aspects.
Wow! In all my years of dogs, I've never heard of any being Litter trained.....Lots of pad training, but not litter.....I wish I could help with an answer though...I'm hoping someone will come in with some info. for you....Karla