Rimadyl and Prednisone
My dachshund has been on Rimadyl for about two weeks.  This morning she suddenly had trouble walking straight.  Can I give her prednisone as well?
NO!!!! Either/or, but the two cannot be mixed! From your limited information, I would suspect a herniated Disc, especially for her breed.....Google: IVDD (Intervertabral Disc Disease) and read everything you can.....She needs to be CONFINED to a crate (Carry out to potty & then back in) until you can see her Vet, tomorrow......Good luck, Karla
I agree that your dog probably has a disc issue. My dog was on both meds but for different problems. Prednisone for  Epilepsy and rymidyl for the back problem. You really need the advise of a vet before you give both meds. Also the sooner a back condition is treated the better the outcome. My mom delayed care with her wiener dog and she needed surgery. She's now permanently paralyzed because she put off the surgery.
Please let us know how you dog is. Sending prayers your way