Shih Tzu Not Eating
My Shih Tzu is not eating, diarrhea, lethargic and skin is red. Took her to the vet yesterday and they gave her a shot of antibiotics, shot for diarrhea and one for the redness. I took her back this morning because she's still not better. The vet called and he still does not know what's wrong with her. Has anyone gone through these same symptoms with their dogs? Thanks.
Welcome.....How old is your girl? I assume they did a blood panel.....Do you have the results, yet? Where is the infection that warrants the antibiotic? Did they say?

What about a Fecal? Did they take a sample to rule out parasites?

What tests were performed if any?

What your describing could be caused from any number of things....We would need more information to be able to even guess what could be going on with her....

Please let us know anything else you can think of, including what she eats.......Thanks, Karla
Dogs are just like people, and remember that vets are drs, too. How old is the dog?